High mountain passes, clear glacial lakes, adventurous trekking trails and monasteries in the clouds - the hills of Gangtok make for one refreshing ride. The capital of the state of Sikkim, Gangtok is an attractive tourist destination, reflecting a unique ambience which derives from its happy blend of tradition and modernity. Alongside the deeply felt presence of stupas and monasteries, Gangtok also bustles like any other thriving town.
Tranquility Himalaya Package2N Darjeeling , 2N Pelling , 2N Gangtok and 1N Kalimpong
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All transfers as per the itinerary on point to point basis
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Hotel Seven Seventeen (3 star)
26, H.D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
The Aryan Regency
The Aryan Regency Lower Pelling, West Sikkim, Pelling
Hotel Dew Pond
Dr BR Ambedkar Rd Palzor Stadium Road, Gangtok, Sikkim, INDIA, Gangtok
Hotel Garden Reach (3 star)
Upper Cart Road, Below Bankim Chandra Park - 734301, Kalimpong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.