|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Travancore Court is located in Cochin's Ernakulam neighborhood, close to Durbar Hall Art Gallery, Mattancherry Synagogue, and Jain Temple. Nearby points of interest also include Santa Cruz Cathedral and St. Francis Church.
Dining options at Travancore Court include 2 restaurants. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 3-star property has a business center and offers business services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Cochin property has event space consisting of a conference center and banquet facilities. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café and tour assistance.
There are 50 guestrooms at Travancore Court.
- 36 km from the airport
- 2 km from city center
- 12 km to the beach
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Concierge Services
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Children's Club
- Conference Facility
- Airport Transfer
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Coffee Shop
- Baby Sitting
- Tennis Courts
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.