Kerala is a destination which every nature-loving tourist would like to visit. It is the state which is famous for its beaches, placid backwaters and the houseboats hotels accommodations, the traditional martial arts, the wonderful resorts, water sports, traditional boat racing, ayurvedic massages, unique dances and folklore and the many structural marvels created by man.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Nature Zone Jungle Resort
Coffee Routes Resort
Love Shore Cruise
- All transfers by Ac Car
- All toll, tax, parking fee, drivers bata and fuel cost
- All taxes appilcable
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Cochin And Proceed To Munnar
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Day 3: Munnar To Thekkady
Things to see and do
Periyar Lake is an intrinsic part of the socio-cultural landscape and hence, offers an insightful peek into life, as it exists in Thekkady .
Tea, Coffee, Cardamom, Pepper, Vanilla growing areas. A walk through the spice plantations of these areas can be a memorable experience. As you take a walk along the streets ...
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 4: Thekkady To Alleppey
Travel from Thekkady to Alleppey
Day 5: Departure From Cochin
Nature Zone Jungle Resort (3 star)
Pulippara, Pallivasal - 685 612, Munnar
Coffee Routes Resort (3 star)
State Highway 41, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Love Shore Cruise (3 star)
15/749, TharyilParambil, Zilla Court Ward, Thattampally P.O - 688013, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.