Indrahar Pass is a mountain pass in the Dhauladhar range of the Himalayas. Indrahar pass forms the border between Kangra and Chamba districts. It is part of a very popular trekking route from Dharamshala. It attracts substantial tourist traffic during the trekking season between April–October.The trekking trail to Indrahar pass starts from Galu Devi temple above Dharamkot village near Dharamsala and passes through the popular camping ground of Triund, Ilaqua/Laka Got, and Lahesh Caves.
Trek To Bharmour Over Indrahar Pass5N McLeod Ganj
Last Booked 4 hours ago
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|McLeod Ganj||5 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All meals during the trek starting from lunch on day one till lunch on day 06.
- All trekking equipment including tents on twin sharing, sleeping bags, sleeping mats,
- Guide, cook, helper, porters to carry the camping gear.
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.