Gujarat is known for the Stepped Wells, Jain Temples, Asiatic Lion and business oriented people. Ahmedabad is the sixth largest city in India. It is the commercial hub of the state of Gujarat, though it is not the state capital, which is its twin city Gandhinagar, 30 km to the north.
Tribal Tour Package1N Ahmedabad , 2N Jambhughoda , 2N Poshina , 1N Dasada and 4N Bhuj
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All currently applicable taxes including service tax.
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by AC VEHICLE All India Tourist permit vehicle as per the above itinerary
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad (4 star)
Ashram Rd, Amdavad - 380013, Ahmedabad
A home for nature lovers
Dist Panchmahal, Gujarat, 389390 Jambughoda, Jambhughoda
Khedbrahma, District Sabarkatha - 383422, Poshina
Rann Riders Safari Resort
SH 18, Dist Surendranagar - 382750, Dasada
Kutch Safari Lodge
Near Rudramata Dam, Khavada Road - 370001, Bhuj
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.