|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Happy hours at the bar from 6pm to 7pm.
- Additional room for two children up to 12 years will be complimentary on room only basis (subject to availability).
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Trident, Hyderabad offers 323 tastefully appointed guest rooms including 30 suites. Trident Club, the Executive floor, is a private sanctuary and offers exclusive facilities and services to discerning guests. The hotel boasts of one of the largest rooms in the city. An all day dining restaurant with an open kitchen display offering world cuisine, an Italian specialty restaurant with a wine tasting room, an Indian restaurant with the option of private dining rooms and a tea bar present the guests with a complete dining experience. Trident Meetings, the business centre, features state of the art facilities with a 24 hour business centre and 8 meeting rooms that accommodate upto 14 guests. It also offers 2 boardrooms that accommodate 12 guests and 2 private offices. The extensive conference and banqueting facilities are spread over 13000 sq ft with a pre-function area of 2600 sq ft. and is supported by the latest in technology.
- 34 km from the airport
- 17 km from city center
Facilities at hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Conference Facility
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Baby Sitting
- Concierge Services
- Tennis Courts
- Coffee Shop
- Children's Club
- Airport Transfer
- Swimming Pool
Club Suite, 1 King Bed (Trident)
Trident Club Room
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Premier Suite, 1 King Bed
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.