Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia. Over the years Kuala Lumpur grew into an important Asian city. Within Malaysia Kuala Lumpur is seen as the center of the country, Tourist love the city as it has numerous great sights and attractions. Besides that there are simply too many choices when it comes to dining options.
Trip To Malaysia3N Kuala Lumpur
Last Booked 2 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kuala Lumpur - Seat In Coach Basis
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kuala Lumpur||3 night(s)||
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return Airport transfer on seat-in-coach basis
- Half day Kul City tour /Evening City tour
- Kuala Lumpur Tower ticket
- Genting Highland day trip with 01 way cable car, en-route Batu cave , Snow world ticket
Cititel Express Kuala Lumpur (3 star)
449 Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, 50100 Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.