The Andaman and Nicobar Islands, located in the Bay of Bengal is a splendid tropical island outpost, belonging to India but closer to south east Asia. From being known as Kalapani (Black waters) due to the atrocious history of the British Regime in India, to being known as one of the best tourist destinations of India. Andaman is a tiny world away from the world. There is something about this place that makes one smile, without them realizing it.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||3 night(s)||
Hotel de Marina
Holiday Inn Beach Resort
- One way transfers to Havelock and Niel by mak-cruise other by ferry
- All transfers and sightseeing in exclusive AC vehicles as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers
- All Entry Permit / Tickets and Ferry Tickets
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Port Blair
Day 2: Visit Ross Island
Day 3: Visit Baratang
Day 4: Trip To Jolly Buoy Island
Travel from Port Blair to Havelock-Island
Ferry from Port Blair to Havelock Island
Day 5: Departure
Hotel de Marina (3 star)
Near Old Muncipal Workshop, Atlanta Point - 744104, Port Blair
Holiday Inn Beach Resort (3 star)
No-5 Govind Nagar Beach - 744211, Havelock-Island
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.