The Andaman and Nicobar Islands, located in the Bay of Bengal is a splendid tropical island outpost, belonging to India but closer to south east Asia. From being known as Kalapani (Black waters) due to the atrocious history of the British Regime in India, to being known as one of the best tourist destinations of India. Andaman is a tiny world away from the world. There is something about this place that makes one smile, without them realizing it.
Tropical Wonders3N Port Blair and 1N Havelock-Island
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||3 night(s)||
- One way transfers to Havelock and Niel by mak-cruise other by ferry
- All transfers and sightseeing in exclusive AC vehicles as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers
- All Entry Permit / Tickets and Ferry Tickets
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel De Marina
Near Old Muncipal Workshop, Atlanta Point - 744104, Port Blair
Holiday Inn Beach Resort (3 star)
No-5 Govind Nagar Beach - 744211, Havelock-Island
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.