Varanasi, or Benaras, (also known as Kashi) is one of the oldest living cities in the world. Varanasi's Prominence in Hindu mythology is virtually unrevealed. Varanasi is the microcosm of Hinduism, a city of traditional classical culture, glorified by myth and legend and sanctified by religion, it has always attracted a large number of pilgrims and worshipers from time immemorial.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel City Inn
- Airport Transfers
- Cycling Activities
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Varanasi
Day 2: Darshan And Departure
Things to see and do
Vishwanath Temple - also known as the Golden Temple, security is tight making entrance difficult and sometimes completely off limits to foreigners. No bags, cellphones or pens...
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Or 2 Single Beds
Executive Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Hotel City Inn (3 star)
S 21/116, L-14, Opposite Cantt Railway Station, Parade Kothi - 221010, Varanasi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.