Tourism in Turkey is focused largely on a variety of historical sites, and on seaside resorts along its Aegean and Mediterranean Sea coasts. In recent years, Turkey has also become a popular destination for culture, spa, and health care tourism. Istanbul is one of the most important tourism spots not only in Turkey but also in the world. Turkey has a number of major attractions derived from its historical status.
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
LAMARTINE HOTEL TAKSIM
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrive Istanbul
Arrival at Istanbul and transfer to the hotel. (We'll try our best for the early check-in but can not guarantee). PM Bosphorus Cruise along the Bosphorus, the winding strait separating Europe and Asia. Along the shores there is a delightfully mixture of the past and the present, as well as the grand splendour and quaint beauty of the ancient wooden villas, palaces of marble, fortresses and small fishing villages and visit of Spice Market (closed on Sundays). Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Istanbul Sightseeing
In the morning visit Byzantine Hippodrome, in which stand the obelisk brought from Egypt by Theodosius and the Serpent Column taken from Delphi by Constantine. Blue Mosque, which has six minarets and a middle dome of 109 feet and Grand Covered Bazaar (closed on Sundays) dating back to 15th century. It covers over 4,000 shops under one roof. PM free for leisure. If desired we can leave the clients at Bazaar, and they can return to their hotels by their own. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Free Day For Leisure
Breakfast at hotel. Free day for leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Departure
Breakfast at hotel. Free day till transfer to the airport for the return flight.
LAMARTINE HOTEL TAKSIM (4 star)
Lamartin Caddesi 25 Taksim, Istanbul
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.