|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Twin Palm Resort Pattaya
- (SIC) Half Day Coral Island Tour With Lunch
- (SIC) Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Aiport to Pattaya Hotel 8 00 AM to 6 00 PM
- (SIC) Pattaya Hotel To Bangkok Airport 5 30 AM to 6 30 PM takes place every 3 hours After 6 30 or Before 5 30 You need to Book Private Transfers
The Twin Palm Resort Pattaya is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Pattaya. The hotel provides all the amenities that today's travelers desire in all of its 117 rooms. Each guestroom features amenities such as air conditioning, shower, television. Guests staying at this Pattaya accommodation can enjoy a wide range of hotel facilities such as car park, coffee shop, laundry service/dry cleaning. To unwind, guests can enjoy the leisure facilities provided on the hotel's property, including garden, pool (kids). Being one of the good quality hotels in Pattaya, guests staying at this hotel will find its convenient location and tranquil atmosphere pleasurable. To book a room at the Twin Palm Resort Pattaya, please select your dates of travel and complete fill out our secure online booking form.
Facilities at hotel
- Tennis Courts
- Baby Sitting
- Pets Allowed
- Room Service
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Facility
- Concierge Services
- Air Conditioning
- Children's Club
- Swimming Pool
- Airport Transfer
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.