Take a memorable tour to the Rajasthan in the upcoming vacation season for a blissful experience, with tour to places like Udaipur and Mount Abu. The trip starts from Udaipur, the city endowed with immense natural beauty. After visiting the lakes and prominent monuments of the city proceed to the next destination- Mount Abu, a beautiful hill station. Here, explore the ancient Dilwara Jain Temples and enjoy the beauty of the famous Nakki Lake.
Udaipur & Mount Abu 4 Nights Family Package2N Udaipur and 2N Mount Abu
Car DetailsRoad transport from Udaipur - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Mount Abu||2 night(s)||
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an AC car.
- Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, State Tax, Etc
- Assistance on Arrival
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
Vishnupriya Hotel (3 star)
9, Garden Road, Near Gulab Bagh - 313001, Udaipur
Hotel Sunset Inn (3 star)
Sunset Road - 307501, Mount Abu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.