Udaipur is a beautiful city, set amidst the Aravalli Ranges of Rajasthan, India. Known for its picturesque lakes, Udaipur also called as the city of lakes. The elevated hills and the beautiful lakes make a picture-perfect backdrop to the Udaipur city. Udaipur is regarded as one of the most romantic cities of the World and subsequently, also known as the Venice of East.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Valley View
- Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers.
- All currently applicable taxes including service tax.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes,.
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by A/C Vehicle All India Tourist permit vehicle as per the above itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Udaipur
Day 2: Udaipur Sightseeing
Day 3: Excursion To Chittorgarh
Day 4: Departure
Hotel Valley View (4 star)
Plot No.10, Near Maa Gayatri Hospital, Airport Road, Pratapnagar - 313003, Udaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.