Udaipur, the capital of the former princely state of Mewar is a beautiful city in Rajasthan, India. Udaipur city is also referred to as the "Venice of the East", the "Most Romantic City of India" and the "Kashmir of Rajasthan". Udaipur the “City of Lakes” is one among the most romantic and most beautiful cities of India. The city of Dawn, Udaipur is a lovely land around the azure water lakes, hemmed in by the lush hills of the Aravalis.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Amantra Comfort Hotel
- Taxes included
- Airport or Railway station transfers
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Udaipur
Day 2: Udaipur Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Maharana Pratap Memorial is a historic site that is dedicated to the gallant Maharana Pratap. Situated at the top of Moti Margi or Pearl Hill, the memorial overlooks the Fateh...
Nehru Garden - This is a park situated in the middle of Fateh Sager Lake. This park covers about 41 acres, with flower gardens and a lily pond. It was inaugurated on the birth...
Sukhadia Circle - A large roundabout in the city's northern suburb of Panchwati, on the road to Ranakpur and Mt. Abu. centrepiece of the Circle is a large, three-tiered ...
Fateh Sagar is an artificial lake that was constructed by Maharana Fateh Singh to the north of Pichola Lake in 1678. Situated to the north-west of Udaipur, the lake is ...
Day 3: Excursion To Chittorgarh
Day 4: Departure
Amantra Comfort Room
Amantra Royal Room
Comfort Room, 1 Double Bed - Breakfast Included
Amantra Comfort Hotel (3 star)
5-B New Fatehpura, Opp. Sahelion ki Bari, 313001, Udaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.