Udaipur is the historic capital of the kingdom of Mewar in the former Rajputana Agency. The Sisodia clan of Rajputs ruled the Mewar and its capital was shifted from Chittorgarh to Udaipur after founding city of Udaipur by Maharana Udai Singh. The Mewar province became part of Rajasthan after India became independent. Udaipur is a very popular tourist destination.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Udai Kothi
- Airport or Railway station transfers
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Taxes included
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Udaipur
Day 2: Udaipur Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Maharana Pratap Memorial is a historic site that is dedicated to the gallant Maharana Pratap. Situated at the top of Moti Margi or Pearl Hill, the memorial overlooks the Fateh...
Nehru Garden - This is a park situated in the middle of Fateh Sager Lake. This park covers about 41 acres, with flower gardens and a lily pond. It was inaugurated on the birth...
Sukhadia Circle - A large roundabout in the city's northern suburb of Panchwati, on the road to Ranakpur and Mt. Abu. centrepiece of the Circle is a large, three-tiered ...
Saheliyon-ki-Bari is a major garden and a popular tourist space in Udaipur in Indian state of Rajasthan. It lies in northern part of the city and has fountains and kiosks, a ...
Day 3: Excursion To Chittorgarh
Day 4: Departure
Super Deluxe Room
Superior Room (Lake Facing)
Garden View Room
Lake View Room
Hotel Udai Kothi (4 star)
O/S Chand Pole, Hanuman Ghat Marg, On Pichola Lake - 313001, Udaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.