Known as the city of lakes, Udaipur is located in the state of Rajasthan and hemmed by the Aravali Hills. Udaipur is the jewel of Mewar - a kingdom ruled by the Sisodia dynasty for over 1000 years. The main attraction of any Udaipur tour is Lake Pichola with its two islands palaces - Jagniwas and Jagmandir.
Udaipur And Mount Abu Package2N Udaipur and 2N Mount Abu
Last Booked 2 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Anand Mahal Hotel
|Mount Abu||2 night(s)||
- Dinner, Folk dance, Camel ride at Jaisalmer camp for all packages
- Transfers and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary by a/c Vehicle
- Toll, parking, drivers batta, inter state tax etc
- All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes, service taxes and expenditure taxes where ever applicable
- Not Valid in Conference dates, Festival time or New year
Anand Mahal Hotel
Hotel Street Inside Udiapole, Udiapol Road 313001, Udaipur
Nakki Lake, Behind Duleshwar Temple, Mount Abu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.