|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- Accommodation in Palace Room
- Traditional Welcome with Garland and Tikka
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Complimentary cookies
- Complimentary 2 Bottle Mineral Water
- Complimentary Business centre
- 20 % of on Food and Laundry
- Free usage of swimming Pool
- Upgrade to suite Room by Paying only 4000 Per Night
Chunda palace belongs to one of the noble house from the Mewar kingdom, conceived as a traditional Rajasthani palace, Chunda palace showcases the rich heritage of the Mewar region. The palace provides authentic hospitality to the guests, interiors embroidered with hand painted walls & ceiling depicting the rich art work of the region, intricate painting made out of natural colors, bone inlay art work and beautifully crafted artifacts create an ambiance of regal splendor. Splendid architecture inspired by the palaces of Rajasthan present a picture of magnificence. The palace took 16 years to get the beautiful architecture and the royalty which fascinates all the guests.
- 27 km from the airport
- 4 km from city center
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Conference Facility
- Baby Sitting
- Pets Allowed
- Concierge Services
- Tennis Courts
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Children's Club
- Room Service
- Airport Transfer
- Coffee Shop
Royal Imperial Suites
Grand Historic Suites
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.