Famed with one of the Seven Wonders of the World - Taj Mahal, Agra is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. Agra is a virtual fort of history and architecture located in the state of Uttar Pradesh in India. Historical monuments, architectural grandeur ventures and the beauty of marbles, Agra thrives as one of the tourist destination in India.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Mount Abu||2 night(s)||
Hotel Samrat International
- Transport By Ac Vehicle As Per The Above Itinerary
- In case of 3 pax , 1 room with 1 extra bed will be provided
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fees & driver's reward
- Hotels to be provided as mentioned or similar category
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Udaipur
Day 02 : Sigthseeing Tour Of Udaipur
Things to see and do
Udaipur City Palace is one of the architectural marvels of Rajasthan, located peacefully on the banks of Lake Pichola. This majestic City Palace is the most-visited tourist ...
Jagdish Temple is a large Hindu temple in the middle of Udaipur in Rajasthan. A big tourist attraction, the temple was originally called the temple of Jagannath Rai but is now...
Day 03 : Udaipur - Ranakpur To Mount Abu
Travel from Udaipur to Mount Abu
Day 04 Sigthseeing Tour Of Mount Abu
- After breakfast, visit world famous Dilwara Jain Temple, Nikki Lake, Brahmin Kumari Ashram etc.
- Dilwara Temple: These remarkable Jain temples are Mount Abu's main attraction and among the finest examples includes two temples in which the art of carving marble reached unsurpassed heights. The older of the temples is the ' Vimal Vasahi ', built in 1031 and dedicated to the first tirthankar, Adinath. In the front of the temple stands the ' House of Elephants ', with figures of elephants marching in procession to the temple entrance. The later ' Tejpal temple ' is dedicated to Neminath, the 22nd tirthankar, and was built in 1230 by the brothers Tejpal and Vastupal. The carving is so fine that, in places, the marble becomes almost transparent. Nakki Lake: Nakki Lake is virtually in the heart of Mount Abu and is a big attraction with tourists. The lake takes its name from the legend that it was scooped out by a god, using only his nails, or nakh. It's a pleasant stroll around the lake - look for the strange rock formations. On the lake there is a dilapidated concrete boat-shaped snack bar.Overnight stay in Mount Abu.
Things to see and do
These temples built by Vastupal Tejpal between the11th and 13th centuries AD are world famous for their stunning use of marble. The five legendary marble temples of Dilwara ...
Nakki Lake is a beautiful lake surrounded by hills on all sides. It is a very ancient sacred Lake, according to the Hindu legend. It is said that various gods dig the earth ...
Day 05 : Mount Abu To Jodhpur
Travel from Mount Abu to Jodhpur
Day 06 : Sigthseeing Tour Of Jodhpur
Things to see and do
Mehrangarh Fort is one of the most imposing and largest forts not only in Jodhpur but in the whole India. It is a fort that oozes the charm and grandeur of a bygone era. It is...
Moti Mahal (Pearl Hall). Pearl-colored inside and decorated with colored glass windows, this is where the Maharaja held his audiences, with the five alcoves on the far wall ...
Phool Mahal (Flower Palace) is one of the most opulent and eminent period rooms in the Mehrangarh Fort. Visitors come here to catch a glimpse of the extravagant lifestyle of ...
Day 07 : Departure From Udaipur
222/17, Saheli Marg, Opp.Mumal Tower, 313001, Udaipur
Hotel Samrat International (3 star)
Near Taxi Stand opp to polo ground, Mount Abu
Chandra Inn (3 star)
Airport Road, Jodhpur – 342001 Rajasthan , India., Jodhpur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.