Udaipur is the capital of the former princely state of Mewar is a beautiful city in Rajasthan, India. Udaipur city is also referred to as the "Venice of the East", the "Most Romantic City of India" and the "Kashmir of Rajasthan". Udaipur the “City of Lakes” is one among the most romantic and most beautiful cities of India. The city of Dawn, Udaipur is a lovely land around the azure water lakes, hemmed in by the lush hills of the Aravalis.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Pick up and Drop at Udaipur by private vehicle
- Sightseeing tours to all destinations as per the itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Udaipur
Things to see and do
The Zenana Mahal, former palace of the royal ladies, is now splendidly transformed to host regal weddings, events and musical soirees.An integral part of the The City Palace...
The collection within the grounds of the Garden Hotel comprises a variety of classic and interestingly rare transportation vehicles; some stately and vintage like Cadalec, ...
The Ropeway in Udaipur starts from a point close to Dudh Talai. It is a 4 min ride on one side. The view of Lake Pichhola from the cabin is really nice, especially after ...
Day 2: Chittorgarh Sightseeing
Day 3: Depart From Udaipur
Standard Single Room
Jaiwana Haveli (3 star)
14 - Lal Ghat, Near Jagdish Chowk Udaipur - 313001, Rajasthan - India, Udaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.