Omkareshwar is a Hindu temple dedicated to God Shiva, is one of the 12 revered Jyotirlinga shrines of Shiva. It is on an island called Mandhata in the Narmada River. The shape of the island is said to be like the Hindu symbol. Maheshwar is located 13 km east of National Highway 3 and 91 km from Indore, the commercial capital of the Madhya Pradesh. The town lies on the north bank of the Narmada River and was the capital of the Holkar.
Ujjain - Omkareshwar - Maheshwar Package1N Ujjain and 1N Maheshwar
Car DetailsRoad transport from Ujjain - INDIGO / INNOVA / TEMPO TRAVELER
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Transport and sightseeing by Non A.C vehicle as per itinerary
- All road taxes, Toll taxes and parking fee
- 3.09% Govt Tax
Subash Marg, Indore Gate, Madhya Pradesh, Ujjain
Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh 451224, Maheshwar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.