Omkareshwar is a Hindu temple dedicated to God Shiva, is one of the 12 revered Jyotirlinga shrines of Shiva. It is on an island called Mandhata in the Narmada River. The shape of the island is said to be like the Hindu symbol. Maheshwar is located 13 km east of National Highway 3 and 91 km from Indore, the commercial capital of the Madhya Pradesh. The town lies on the north bank of the Narmada River and was the capital of the Holkar.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transport and sightseeing by Non A.C vehicle as per itinerary
- All road taxes, Toll taxes and parking fee
- 3.09% Govt Tax
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Ujjani
Things to see and do
Harsiddhi Temple - This temple occupies a special place in the galaxy of ancient sacred spots of Ujjain. Seated between the idols of Mahalaxmi and Mahasaraswati, the idol of ...
Bade Ganeshji Ka Mandir - This temple situated above the tank near the Mahakaleshwar temple, enshrines a huge artistic sculpture of Ganesh, the son of Shiva. An idol of this ...
Day 02 : Omkareshwar
Travel from Ujjain to Maheshwar
Day 03 : Departure
Subash Marg, Indore Gate, Madhya Pradesh, Ujjain
Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh 451224, Maheshwar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.