Welcome to the "Queen of Hills", a name which is rightly given to Shimla (Simla). The picture perfect beauty and the beautiful Colonial structures add charm to this lovely place.This beautiful hill station in the lap of Himalayas calls for a fun-filled, yet relaxed vacation amidst lush green hillsides, winding mountain paths, gurgling streams and the snowy mountains.Cutting edge, legendary, postmodern architecture may define Chandigarh but it's the city's matchless style that will captivate you.
Ultimate Vacation With Shimla , Manali and Chandigarh2N Shimla , 3N Manali and 1N Chandigarh
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel De Park
Hotel A Star Regency
Hotel The Palmdale
- There will be additional 3.09% GST applicable on the total package cost.
Hotel De Park (3 star)
Kachi Ghati, Kalka-Shimla National Highway - 171005, Shimla
Hotel A Star Regency (3 star)
Naggar Road, Near Green Tex Barrier, Prini - 175143, Manali
Hotel The Palmdale (3 star)
Site No. 9-10, Zirakpur, National Highway 22, Dhakoli Village, Dhakoli, Panchkula 140603, Chandigarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.