|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Umaid Bhawan Palace
- All applicable taxes
- 10% savings on food, alcoholic / nonalcoholic beverage, Telecom, Laundry
- 15% off on Jiva Spa Treatments
- Complimentary use of Spa wet areas
- One hour Yoga session
- Guide (if arranged), entry fees to monuments and other charges as applicable to be borne by the guests
- One half day sightseeing tour
- Tour of the Palace mueseum
- Heritage walk of the Palace followed by a glass of sparkling wine at the Bar
- One Traditional Rajasthani Thali dinner at Risala once during the stay
- Traditional Rajasthani welcome and non alcoholic welcome drink on arrival
- Airport or railway station transfers in a car
The Palace was built, between 1928 and 1943, for H.H. Maharaja Umaid Singh ji, Grand Father of our present Maharaja, who had benevolently commissioned a new palace in 1923 to replace Mehrangarh Fort as the symbol of a new Jodhpur and to give employment to the people of Marwar during the period's great droughts and famines.
Facilities at hotel
- Baby Sitting
- Coffee Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Children's Club
- Tennis Courts
- Concierge Services
- Airport Transfer
- Air Conditioning
- Conference Facility
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
Historical Suite 1 Bedroom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.