Kerala, the "God's Own Country" is among the most favorite and popular tourist spots. Huge number of people from all across the globe comes to pay a visit to this beautiful state of Kerala. Peaceful beaches, composed climate, lush green hill stations, serene stretches of backwaters, and exotic wildlife are the most sought after attractions of this land.
Unforgettable Package Of Kerala (01 Apr - 15 Jun - 2014...2N Munnar , 2N Thekkady , 2N Alleppey and 1N Kochi
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Misty Mountain Resort
Panoramic Sea Resort
Emarald Hotel Cochin
- Return Airport Transfer
- Tours and Transfers by Air - conditioned car as applicable to the itinerary
- One Candle light dinner
- One honeymoon cake
- One time flower decoration
Misty Mountain Resort (3 star)
Second Mile Junction, Pallivasal, NH 49 - 685565, Munnar
Grand Thekkady (3 star)
Lake Road, Periyar - 685509, Thekkady
Panoramic Sea Resort (3 star)
Near Kadalpalam, Beach Road - 688 012, Alleppey
Emarald Hotel Cochin (4 star)
Major Road, Vyttila - 682019, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.