Lovingly called as the 'Gold's own country', Kerala is a tropical paradise far from the tourist trail at the southwestern peninsular tip of India. Mesmerizing greenery, enchanting backwaters, verdant forests, vibrant wildlife, sun-kissed beaches, cascading waterfalls scintillating valleys with abundant coconut and areca nut palm groves, unending rice fields and mist-capped mountains make Kerala a land of nonstop magic.
Unique Kerala - Premium1N Kochi , 2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 1N Kumarakom
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Airport or Railway station transfer
Crowne Plaza Kochi (5 star)
XI/641A, Kundanoor Junction, NH 47 Bypass, Maradu, Ernakulam - 682304, Kochi
Mountain Club (4 star)
Chinnakanal, Chinnakanal Suryanelli Road - 685618, Munnar
The Elephant Court (5 star)
Amalambika Road, Thekkady P. O., Idukki District, Periyar - 685536, Thekkady
Kumarakom Lake Resort (5 star)
Kumarakom North Post - Kottayam - 686563, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.