Kathmandu is the gateway to tourism in Nepal. Chitwan literally means “heart of the jungle. It is a truly wildlife adventure of a different kind jungle safaris on elephant backs or jeeps, birdwatching, canoe rides and jungle walks. Pokhara is one of the most popular tourist destination in Nepal after Kathmandu. It is the starting point for many of Nepal’s most popular trekking and rafting destinations.
Unique Nepal Package2N Kathmandu , 1N Pokhara and 2N Chitwan
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Jungle Nepal Resort
- Return airport transfers by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara by a non a/c vehicle exclusively
- Transportation Kathmandu / Chitwan / Pokhara / Kathmandu by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
Hotel Gangjong (3 star)
G.P.O. Box 385, Lazimpat, Thamel, Thamel - 44600, Kathmandu
Kantipur Hotel (3 star)
VIP Area, Lake-Side Pokhara, Pokhara 33700, Nepal, Pokhara
Jungle Nepal Resort
Bachhauli-2, Sauraha, Chitwan National Park, Chitwan
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.