Orissa is blessed its palm-fringed beaches, shimmering lakes, serpentine rivers, mighty waterfalls, forest-clad blue hills of Eastern Ghats, which are home to rich flora and fauna that impress and lure tourists from all over the world. Orissa is famous for its fairs festivals, stone carving, silver filigree, applique work, exquisite handicrafts, and beautiful textiles. Dotted with numerous architecturally celebrated temples, sacred shrines, and historical monuments.
Unique Orissa Tour Package3N Puri and 1N Bhubaneshwar
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only.
New Marine drive road, Baliapanda - OD 752001, Puri
Hotel Miland Palace
540, Puri Cuttack Rd, Chintamaniswar, Laxmisagar,OD 751006, Bhubaneshwar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.