Bhutan is among the most beautiful places in the world, dwarfed by its great neighbours India and China. Bhutan is only one third of the size of Nepal, but slightly larger than Switzerland. Bhutan, is known as the 'the Last Shangri-La' or 'the Last Place on the Roof of the World'.
Untouched Bhutan Package2N Thimphu , 2N Wangdu and 3N Paro
Car DetailsRoad transport from Paro - Non Ac vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Kichu Resort Wangduephodrang
Kichu Resort Paro
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / Station
- Transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary by NON AC Toyota Car / Van / Bus.
- Services of an Escort cum Guide as per the itinerary for Bhutan Portion only.
- Current Bhutan State & Hotel tax as on 01/01/2011.
Hotel Migmar (3 star)
Olakha Lam, Thimphu
Kichu Resort Wangduephodrang (3 star)
Chuzomsa,Wangduephodrang, Bhutan, Wangdu
Kichu Resort Paro (3 star)
Post Box Number : 1280 Lango, Paro Bhutan, Paro
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.