The valley of Kashmir is known all over the world for its beauty and charm. The Kashmir valley is situated about 300 km. from Jammu across forested ravines and steep mountain passes. The emerald valley of Kashmir is cradled in the Himalayas, under the crystal blue skies, against the background of snow-capped mountains. It is a magic land of silvery streams, rivers, fresh water lakes, pine, deodar and chinar forests, snow clad mountains, sparkling waterfalls, shikaras,flowers of vibrant colours.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Jammu - Transportation by Non A/C Indica or Qualis
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Shankar Palace
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Arrival Jammu by train or by air. Meet and assist on arrival at railway station or airport and proceed straight to Katra by Car
- Arrival Sanjichhat Onward to Bhawan by foot or Ponies (to be arranged directly).Priority Darshan.
- After darshan leave by ponies for Sanjichhat for last Helicopter to Katra.Departure Sanjichhat by Helicopter Arrival Katra After Darshan, Check in at Hotel for Rest
- Intercity transfer
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival – Jammu Katra
Arrival Jammu by train or by air. Meet and assist on arrival at railway station or airport and proceed straight to Katra by Car .Arrive Katra and check in at Hotel and overnight
Day 2: Katra
Early morning after breakfast, proceed for Heli Pad Departure Katra by Helicopter. Arrival Sanjichhat Onward to Bhawan by foot or Ponies (to be arranged directly).Priority Darshan. After darshan leave by ponies for Sanjichhat for last Helicopter to Katra.Departure Sanjichhat by Helicopter Arrival Katra After Darshan, Check in at Hotel for Rest. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Leave Katra
Morning breakfast at Hotel. Later in the noon on time transfer to Jammu Airport or Railway station to connect flight or Train for further destination.
Executive Room A/C
Hotel Shankar Palace
Opp. City Power House, Jaipur Rd, Kala Bagh, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305001, Katra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.