Brace yourself. You're about to enter one of the most blindingly colourful, unrelentingly chaotic and unapologetically indiscreet places on earth. Varanasi takes no prisoners. But if you're ready for it, this may just turn out to be your favourite stop of all.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transfer & Sightseeing by exclusive -AC Indigo / Etios
- Entrance Fees to the Monuments
- English Speaking guide services
- One bottle of mineral water per person Per day
- Assistance on arrival / departure transfer
- 04 Pax Transfer & Sightseeing by exclusive -AC Innova
- 10 Pax Transfer & Sightseeing by exclusive -AC Tempo Traveller
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Varanasi
Day 2: Varanasi Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Vishwanath Temple - also known as the Golden Temple, security is tight making entrance difficult and sometimes completely off limits to foreigners. No bags, cellphones or pens...
The Bharat Mata temple at Varanasi is the only temple dedicated to Mother India. It is located in the Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth campus. The Bharat Mata temple was built ...
Sarnath - It is believed that in Sarnath Buddha gave his first sermon to his disciples after getting enlightenment. There is also a Museum in Sarnath. The exact location is ...
Chaukhandi Stupa. Constructed in the the 5th century, the stupa marks the spot where the Buddha met the five ascetics. The octagonal tower is of Islamic origin and a later ...
Day 3: Varanasi – Sitamarhi -allahabad
Things to see and do
Travel from Varanasi to Allahabad
Day 4: Allahabad
Meraden Grand (4 star)
57, Patel Nagar, Cantonment - 221002, Varanasi
46, Leader Road , Allahabad (211003), Allahabad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.