|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Airport Transfers
- Government service tax extra
Hotel Clarks Varanasi is located very near the holy Dashaswamedh Ghat and Marnikanika Ghat. The former is one of the most important and oldest ghats of the city of Varanasi. The hotel has colonial roots, which explains the wide verandah's and lush gardens that are a part of this hotel's structure. There are 104 stylishly furnished rooms, that are classed as Executive, Deluxe rooms and Suites. There is also a secluded garden and a conference room on the premises whenever you wish to attend to business or organize a get together. Guests can take in the sights of this historic town, such as the Cantonment, Sarnath, Kashi Vishawanath Temple, Ashoka Lion, Ram Nagar fort, Durga temple, and the various ghats in and around the area. The Railway station is merely 1 KM away.
- 21 km from the airport
- 5 km from city center
Facilities at hotel
- Children's Club
- Concierge Services
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Sitting
- Pets Allowed
- Airport Transfer
- Tennis Courts
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Room Service
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.