Brace yourself. You're about to enter one of the most blindingly colourful, unrelentingly chaotic and unapologetically indiscreet places on earth. Varanasi takes no prisoners. But if you're ready for it, this may just turn out to be your favourite stop of all.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel City Inn
- All tours and Transfers by AC Transport as per mentioned itinerary
- Entrance Fees to the Monuments
- English Speaking guide services
- One bottle of mineral water per person Per day
- Assistance on arrival / departure transfer
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Varanasi Airport / Railway Station
- After breakfast, assisted transfer to the airport to board your flight to Varanasi:
- Varanasi is the religious center of Hindu religion. Situated on the banks of the holy river Ganges, Varanasi is considered to be among the oldest living cities of the world and has been a center of learning and civilization for centuries. Varanasi holds special significance in the lives of the Indian people. Every year hundreds of thousands of Travel to Varanasi with an open mind and see what faith can do to people and what their devotion to god leads them to achieve. Look beyond the poverty into the eyes of the people and you will see a sense of enlightenment and peace that their belief in a god has given them. Varanasi is a unique city that vibrates with cosmic forces beyond comprehension.
- On arrival in Varanasi, transfer to your hotel.
- In the evening, you will return to the Ganges to witness the Aarti ceremony.
Day 2: Varanasi
- Early this morning leave your hotel around 5:30 for an early morning sunrise boat excursion on the holy River Ganges. See Varanasi come alive along the banks of the river. See people bathing in the holy water and worshiping the rising sun. Witness the conclusion of life at the river bank holy cremation grounds. It is believed if you die in Varanasi you go straight to heaven. Varanasi will be one of the most extraordinary experiences of your visit to India.
- On return, visit the bazaars and Kashi Vishwanath Temple - a sacred shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva. Afterwards return to your hotel for breakfast.
- Afternoon proceed for half day excursion to Sarnath, which is around 10 Kms. from the center of the city. Sarnath symbolizes the birth of Buddhism. It was here that Buddha revealed his doctrine and founded his monastic community. The museum at Sarnath (closed on Mondays) is amongst the most important in India and contains carvings representing a whole range of styles archaic, the Mathura School, Gupta, past Gupta and Medieval covering work of sculptors from the 3rd century B.C. to the 12th century A.D. Also seen here is the original lion’s heads from the Asoka Pillar, which form the symbol of the Indian republic.
Things to see and do
The Kashi Vishwanath temple considered as one of the holiest temples of India, is located in the heart of the cultural capital of India, Varanasi. It stands on the western ...
Bathe Over 60,000 people come down to the waters edge every day to take a dip in the sacred waters of the Ganges. Try not to think too much about the dozens of sewage pipes ...
Day 3: Departure
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Or 2 Single Beds
Executive Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Hotel City Inn (3 star)
S 21/116, L-14, Opposite Cantt Railway Station, Parade Kothi - 221010, Varanasi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.