Located along the west bank of the holy River Ganges in the state of Uttar Pradesh, the city of Varanasi is a sacred Hindu pilgrimage site that one of the oldest cities in the world. It has stood as a symbol of Hindu renaissance and preserved the traditions and rituals of Hindu philosophy since ancient times.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ramada Plaza JHV
- All tours and Transfers by AC Transport as per mentioned itinerary
- Entrance Fees to the Monuments
- English Speaking guide services
- One bottle of mineral water per person Per day
- Assistance on arrival / departure transfer
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Varanasi
- Arrive Varanasi and Transfer to Hotel
- Varanasi The antiquity of Varanasi is veiled in immortal times and has been the centre of religion, learning and civilization since ages. It has an endearing universal mystique, which has to be experienced to be understood. The city gets its inherent charm from the location as it’s situated on west side of the Holy Ganges. The principal attraction being the bathing ghats that are always bustling with life at any given time of the day.
- Evening Witness Aarti ceremony at river Ganges – an experience of life. The Ganga Aarti is a spectacular sight. Hundreds throng to the Ghats to participate in this ceremony. Offerings of lamps and flowers are made to the river immediately following this ceremony and it is a moving sight to watch hundreds of miniature lamps float along the river. Overnight at the hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 2: Varanasi Sightseeing
- Early morning you will be taken on a visit to the Ghats witnessing the Hindu pilgrims perform the rituals and following the centuries old tradition and belief that by dying in Varanasi or by immersing the mortal remains in the holy Ganges, it clears one from the birth circle and you are incarnated to human life in the next birth. You would be taking a boat cruise on the river Ganges around all the ghats and stopping at the important ones. The riverfront, as seen from a boat, early in the morning, is a spiritually uplifting sight.
- This religious city is crowded with temples, and its labyrinth of streets with their throngs of people is exciting and enticing. Return to hotel for breakfast.
- Later visit Kashi-Vishwanath Temple, the most sacred of shrines dedicated to Lord Shiva, the patron deity of Varanasi. Reconstructed in the 18th century, its gold plating on the 'shikaras' was a gift of the one-eyed Sikh king, Maharaja Ranjit Singh; Bharat Mata Mandir, inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi is a unique temple dedicated to Mother India. It houses a relief map of India carved out of marble; and some other important temples.
- Afternoon visit to Sarnath. Sarnath, a major Buddhist centre in the world. After achieving enlightenment at Bodhgaya, Buddha, the 'Awakened One', delivered his first sermon here. It was sixth century then, when he also set in motion the wheel of law, the Dharmachakra. This dwelling place of the rishis, it was also known as 'Rishipatana' (the place of the Rishis or sages). Buddha gave his first sermon in the Deer Park where he initiated his first five disciples into Buddhist monkshood. Buddhism found its roots in Sarnath, the birthplace of this way of life.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Things to see and do
The Kashi Vishwanath temple considered as one of the holiest temples of India, is located in the heart of the cultural capital of India, Varanasi. It stands on the western ...
Sarnath - It is believed that in Sarnath Buddha gave his first sermon to his disciples after getting enlightenment. There is also a Museum in Sarnath. The exact location is ...
Day 3: Departure
Superior One Twin Bed Smoking
Room, 1 Single Bed, Accessible, Smoking
Club One Queen Bed Smoking
Club One Twin Bed Smoking
Suite One Queen Bed Smoking
Superior One Queen Bed Smoking
Ramada Plaza JHV (4 star)
The Mall, Cantonment - 221002, Varanasi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.