Located along the west bank of the holy River Ganges in the state of Uttar Pradesh, the city of Varanasi is a sacred Hindu pilgrimage site that one of the oldest cities in the world. It has stood as a symbol of Hindu renaissance and preserved the traditions and rituals of Hindu philosophy since ancient times.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ramada Plaza JHV
- Assistance on arrival / departure transfer
- Entrance Fees to the Monuments
- English Speaking guide services
- One bottle of mineral water per person Per day
- All tours and Transfers by AC Transport as per mentioned itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Varanasi Airport / Railway Station
Things to see and do
Day 2: Varanasi City Tour
- In the morning, take a boat ride on the Ganges during sunrise (start about 5 am). View many ghats on the river such as Manikarnika Ghat (cremation Ghat). Return to hotel for breakfast. Later in the morning visit Sarnath. After attaining enlightenment at Bodh Gaya the Buddha went to Sarnath; and it was here that he preached his first discourse in the deer park to set in motion the 'Wheel of the Dharma'. The museum at Sarnath is amongst the most important in India and contains carvings representing a whole range of styles: archaic, the Mathura School, Gupta, past Gupta and Medieval -covering work of sculptors from the 3rd century B.C. to the 12th century A.D.
- In the afternoon, you are free to explore the city on your own or to relax.
Things to see and do
MManikarnika Ghat is one of the ghats in Varansi and is most known for being a place of Hindu cremation. It is one of the oldest ghats in Varanasi. It is revered in Hindu ...
Sarnath - It is believed that in Sarnath Buddha gave his first sermon to his disciples after getting enlightenment. There is also a Museum in Sarnath. The exact location is ...
Day 3: Varanasi Sightseeing
Day 4: Departure
Superior One Twin Bed Smoking
Room, 1 Single Bed, Accessible, Smoking
Club One Queen Bed Smoking
Club One Twin Bed Smoking
Suite One Queen Bed Smoking
Superior One Queen Bed Smoking
Ramada Plaza JHV (4 star)
The Mall, Cantonment - 221002, Varanasi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.