Venice is a city in northeastern Italy sited on a group of 118 small islands separated by canals and linked by bridges. It is located in the marshy Venetian Lagoon which stretches along the shoreline between the mouths of the Po and the Piave Rivers. Venice is renowned for the beauty of its setting, its architecture and its artworks. The city in its entirety is listed as a World Heritage Site, along with its lagoon.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Casa Verardo
- Transfer from Airport - Hotel by Coach
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrive Venice
Day 2 : Venice Sightseeing
- Breakfast at the hotel. Later enjoy a walking tour of Venice with a Gondola ride - Enjoy a romantic and relaxing afternoon. Get away from the crowds in St Marks Square and get lost in the maze of winding alleyways. A magical walk around the area of the Fenice,
- Sant'Angelo and Santo Stefano with a guide, up to Santa Maria del Giglio gondola station where you will enjoy a trip on the most romantic boat in the world: the gondola. An unforgettable Venetian experience! During the gondola ride you will see part of the famous Canal Grande and other less frequented canals (the gondola ride will be provided either before or after the walk, depending on weather conditions). Overnight stay at the hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 03 : Venice Tour
Things to see and do
How often do you have a chance to take a water taxi in Venice to see glass items made by hand Yes, as others have said, the owners want you purchase something. And yes, it's ...
Day 04 : Depart Venice
Junior Suite with View
Double Room in Annex Building
Hotel Casa Verardo (3 star)
Castello 4765 - Ponte Storto, Venice
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.