The backwater of Kerala is voted as one of the most beautiful destination in the world. Plan a trip to Kerala, God’s Own Country and explore the incredible beauty. Kerala surpassed Taj Mahal to become the most sought after tourism destination in India. Munnar is the most sought after hill-station in Kerala. Kerala tour packages offers a once in a lifetime experience to explore the enchanting beauty of backwaters, waterfalls, beaches and hill-stations.
Vibrant Kerala Package ( 01 Apr 2014 - 15 Jun 2014 )2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Kumarakom , 1N Alleppey and 1N Kochi
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Transfer from Cochin Airport.
- Prices are per person based on 2 people occupying 1 double/twin room & travelling Together
- Tours and Transfers by Air - conditioned car as per itinerary with English / Hindi speaking chauffeur .
Leisure Inn - Le Celestium (3 star)
Near Tea County, colony road - 685 612, Munnar
Thekkady Junction, Kumily.P.O, Idukki - 685 509, Thekkady
Lake Palace Family Resort
Pallichira, Kumarakom P.O, Kottayam - 686563, Kumarakom
Pagoda Resort (3 star)
Near Kallupalam, Chungam Road - 688011, Alleppey
Diwans Court Hotel (3 star)
Divans Road, Pallimukku, Near Laxmi Hospital, Near Medical Trust Hospital, Ernakulam - 682016, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.