Vienna is the 7th-largest city by population within city limits in the European Union. Until the beginning of the 20th century it was the largest German-speaking city in the world, and before the splitting of the Austro-Hungarian Empire in World War I the city had 2 million inhabitants.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Allegro Wien
- Transfer from Airport - Hotel by car
- Entrance Ticket to Schonbrunn Palace
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrive Vienna
- Arrive Vienna – also known as Wien, the home of one of the longest ruling dynasties in the world- the imperial Habsburgs and has been one of the hotbeds of high culture in Europe. Upon arrival in Vienna you will be transferred to your hotel. Evening at leisure.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 : Vienna Sightseeing
- After breakfast, proceed for City Tour and Schonbrunn Palace. This city tour will introduce you to the the most important sights of the Austrian capital. As we drive around the famous 'Ringstrasse', Vienna's main boulevard, we pass by the State Opera, the Museums of Fine Art and Natural History, the Parliament building, the Burg theater (National Theater), the City Hall and the University. The highlight of this programmer is the visit to Schonbrunn Palace where we take a tour of some of the most magnificently decorated rooms. We return to the city center, passing by Belvedere Palace, where you will have the opportunity to end your tour, or you can choose to continue to the State
- Opera House, where the tour ends. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Things to see and do
The Belvedere is a historic building complex in Vienna, Austria, consisting of two Baroque palaces (the Upper and Lower Belvedere), the Orangery, and the Palace Stables. The ...
Day 03 : Vienna Tour
Day 4: Departure From Vienna
Hotel Allegro Wien (3 star)
Matzleinsdorferplatz 1, Vienna
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.