Vietnam, officially the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, is the easternmost country on the Indochina Peninsula in Southeast Asia. Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam and the country's second largest city. Hạ Long Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and a popular travel destination, in Quảng Ninh Province, Vietnam.
Vietnam Elements2N Hanoi , 1N Halong bay , 2N Hoi An , 1N Hue and 3N Ho Chi Minh City
Last Booked 20 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Halong bay||1 night(s)||
|Hoi An||2 night(s)||
|Ho Chi Minh City||3 night(s)||
- Return Airport Transfer
- All transfers and transportation with air-con vehicles (types of vehicles depending on the number of pax)
- Local ENGLISH speaking guides
- All entrance fees as program
- Private boat trip in Vinh Long
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day on bus on days of transfer and sightseeing only
Skylark Hotel (3 star)
No 15 Phan Dinh Phung street, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
Marguerite Junk (3 star)
Bai Chay Whafl, Halong Bay, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam, Halong bay
Thuy Duong 3 Hotel (3 star)
92 Bà Triệu, tp. Hội An Quảng Nam, Vietnam, Hoi An
Duy Tan 2 Hotel (3 star)
46 Tran Quang Khai Street, Hue
Le Duy Hotel (3 star)
18-20 Nguyen Thi Nghia Street, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.