Vietnam's colour, chaos and natural beauty bring a new adventure every day. Feel your senses come alive as you walk Hanoi's crazy streets, visit the other-worldly villages of Sapa and sail on majestic Halong Bay. Vietnam's food, people, sights and history keep even the most seasoned traveller coming back for more.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Saigon - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Ho Chi Minh City||4 night(s)||
Queen Ann Hotel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
Ho Chi Minh City
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- English speaking guide all route (pick up, drop off, dinner, lunch, sightseeing/ not included shopping)
- Accommodation shared in Double/ Triple with daily breakfast
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Accommodation in Superior Room
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrive In Saigon
You will be greeted by your guide upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport. You will then be escorted to your hotel in town. Enjoy a welcome dinner at an Indian restaurant. You will stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Saigon Full Day City Tour
- You will begin your urban experience in bustling Saigon, the country's commercial center and home to a growing number of upscale shops. Visit the Reunification Palace, the Opera House and the Hotel de Ville and the War Remnants Museum.
- After lunch at an Indian restaurant you’ll also be able to explore colorful outdoor markets and Dong Khoi Street, the city's main shopping boulevard with shops selling clothes and accessories by new Vietnamese designers, hill tribe crafts, high quality linens and house ware.
- Dining in an Indian restaurant then go back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Saigon – Mekong Delta – Saigon
- In the morning you will leave Ho Chi Minh Ciy and travel to lush My Tho, where you will cruise on a private boat through the green vegetation lining the canals. You will stop at an orchard, where you will be treated to a delicious lunch in a local restaurant. You can also visit the snake farm, Dong Tam, which breeds snakes for (among other things) snake wine.
- Go back to Ho Chi Minh City for dinner in Indian restaurant. You will stay overnight in Saigon.
Day 4: Cu Chi Tunnels
- In the morning you will enjoy an excursion to the famous Cu Chi Tunnels, 70 km North of Saigon. This visit will bring you a unique experience and a feel of what underground life was like during the America-Vietnam War. This main axis system has many branches connecting to underground hideouts, shelters, and entrances to other tunnels. The network included innumerable trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers and kitchens.
- Drive back to Saigon for lunch at an Indian restaurant. In the afternoon you are free to relax or do some shopping at Saigon’s downtown or the Ben Thanh market. Stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 5: Departure
There are no activities planned for today, so you are free to enjoy your free time as you wish until being transferred to the airport with guide for your onward flight.
Queen Ann Hotel (3 star)
86-88 Bui Thi Xuan Street, Ho Chi Minh City
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.