Vietnam's colour, chaos and natural beauty bring a new adventure every day. Feel your senses come alive as you walk Hanoi's crazy streets, visit the other-worldly villages of Sapa and sail on majestic Halong Bay. Vietnam's food, people, sights and history keep even the most seasoned traveller coming back for more.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Hanoi - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Accommodation in Superior Room
- Meals at Indian restaurants
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrive Hanoi
Upon arrival at Hanoi's Noi Bai International Airport, you will be greeted by your guide and transferred to your hotel. After a short relaxation period you will have a leisurely cyclo ride wandering around the Hanoi Old Quarter before continuing to an Indian restaurant for dinner. Stay overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour
- Today you have a full day to explore the city of Hanoi including the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, his House on Stilts, the One Pillar Pagoda, the Fine Arts Museum and the Temple of Literature. You can choose a Indian restaurant for lunch or can taste “Pho”, one of the Vietnamese world-wide famous dishes and have a short break before continuing your day with a visit to the Vietnam Military museum. Then you will have time to take a stroll around Hoan Kiem Lake, enjoy people-watching at one of the numerous stylish cafes or shop for modern art in the city's myriad galleries.
- Enjoy a traditional water puppet performance followed by a dinner at an Indian restaurant. Stay overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi
- You will be met at your hotel at 8:00am, enjoy a 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay via the Red River Delta. Once at Halong City you will board our boat for a 4 hour cruise of this stunning area, stopping along the way to visit some of the beautiful limestone caves in the area. As you cruise our boat staff will serve you a sumptuous local seafood lunch on board. After a 4 hour navigation you go back to harbor for a drive back to your hotel in Hanoi.
- After a short break, pick up by guide and driver then you will enjoy dinner at Indian restaurant. You will again stay overnight in Hanoi.
Day 4: Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Hanoi
- In the morning you leave Hanoi and head south for a 2 hour drive along Highway 1. You spend one hour visiting the Dinh and Le sanctuaries and then move on to Tam Coc for a 2 hour boat trip along the Boi River. Along the way you will visit caves and ancient temples. After lunch you will visit Thai Vi Teplme before making your way back to your hotel in Hanoi for a short relaxation before a dinner at an Indian restaurant.
- Stay overnight in Hanoi
Day 5: Depart Hanoi
There are no activities planned for your final day, so you can unwind and plan for the next leg of your journey or opt to take in even more of the city’s offerings before being escorted to the airport for your departure flight.
Chalcedony Hotel (3 star)
4 Nguyen Truong To Street, Ba Dinh - 10000, Hanoi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.