This tour is designed to give travelers a little taste of the Vietnamese culture in HCMC, Nha Trang, Hoi An and Halong Bay. During your 8 day trip, you will have a guide to help you choose among the many options available to you. These include everything from exploring limestone caves in Halong Bay to Hoi An’s Old Quarter. But you will be free to do as much or as little as you choose and hopefully be inspired to come back for an even longer stay!
Vietnam vacation packages in 8 days1N Ho Chi Minh City , 2N Nha Trang , 1N Hoi An and 3N Hanoi
Last Booked 3 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Ho Chi Minh City||1 night(s)||
|Nha Trang||2 night(s)||
|Hoi An||1 night(s)||
Grand Hotel Saigon (4 star)
8 Dong Khoi Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
Novotel Nha Trang (4 star)
50 Tran Phu Street, Nha Trang
Hoi An Beach Resort
01 Cua Dai Street, Cua Dai Beach, Da Nang
Hanoi Imperial Hotel (3 star)
44 Hang Hanh Street, Hoan Kiem - 844, Hanoi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.