This tour is designed to give travelers a little taste of the Vietnamese culture in HCMC, Nha Trang, Hoi An and Halong Bay. During your 8 day trip, you will have a guide to help you choose among the many options available to you. These include everything from exploring limestone caves in Halong Bay to Hoi An’s Old Quarter. But you will be free to do as much or as little as you choose and hopefully be inspired to come back for an even longer stay!
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Ho Chi Minh City||1 night(s)||
Grand Hotel Saigon
|Nha Trang||2 night(s)||
Novotel Nha Trang
|Hoi An||1 night(s)||
Hoi An Beach Resort
Hanoi Imperial Hotel
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City Arrival - Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 2: Hcmc - Nha Trang (b)
Travel from Ho Chi Minh City to Nha Trang
Fly to Nha Trang
Fly to Dalat, bus
Bus Hanh Cafe
Day 3: Nha Trang (b)
Day 4: Nha Trang - Danang-hoi An (b)
Travel from Nha Trang to Hoi An
Bus Hanh Cafe
Day 5: Hoi An - Danang - Hanoi (b)
Travel from Hoi An to Hanoi
Fly to Hanoi
Fly to Haiphong, train
Day 6: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi (b, L)
- Situated in the Tonkin Golf, Halong bay is one of the world's natural wonders - a bay with more than 3,000 islands, which time, wind and waves have sculpted into fantastic shapes. The best way to appreciate this magical scene is from a boat, cruising between these karst cliffs, which loom like fairy-tale castles, complete with rocky spires and hidden caves. The bay is dotted with tiny islands, pristine sandbanks on the turquoise water providing an excellent backdrop for swimming or just lazing about on the junk boat.
- In the morning we drive to Halong City, approximately 3,5 hours away. Once at Halong City you will board our boat for a four-hour cruise of this stunning area, stopping along the way to visit one of the limestone caves in the area. As we cruise our boat staff will serve you a sumptuous local seafood lunch on boat. After 4 hour navigation we sail back to harbor and drive back to your hotel in Hanoi.Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 7: Hanoi Full Day City (b)
Day 8: Departure (b)
Grand Hotel Saigon (4 star)
8 Dong Khoi Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
Novotel Nha Trang (4 star)
50 Tran Phu Street, Nha Trang
Hoi An Beach Resort
01 Cua Dai Street, Cua Dai Beach, Da Nang
Hanoi Imperial Hotel (3 star)
44 Hang Hanh Street, Hoan Kiem - 844, Hanoi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.