The city of Bangalore has numerous tourist attractions to keep its visitors busy. Right from beautiful gardens to serene lake to magnificent palaces. Kodagu or Coorg called as the Scotland of India is a marvelous hill station located in the southern part of Karnataka.
Vintage Karnataka1N Bangalore , 2N Coorg , 2N Nagarhole National Park and 2N Mysore
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Komfort Terraces
|Nagarhole National Park||2 night(s)||
Hotel Jade Garden
- Railway station/Airport transfers.
- Transfers for 2 pax in Indica AC
- All transport costs ex-Bangalore
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Komfort Terraces (3 star)
No 301, 3rd floor, Bluemoon Complex M G.Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka,560001, Bangalore
Mr M. A. Cariappa P O Box 38 Polaycad Estate, Ammathi, Kodagu,, Coorg
Brahmagiri mountain range Nagarahole, Karnataka, Nagarhole National Park
Hotel Jade Garden (3 star)
1064/1, Jayalakshmi Vilas Road, Opp.Mysore Law Courts Chamrajapuram Mysore, 570005 Mysore, Mysore
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.