Kerala over the years has evolved to become the hottest tourist place in India. Both domestic and foreign travelers flock to this beautiful place to witness the natural beauty and culture of the state.
Vintage Kerala1N Kochi , 2N Alleppey , 2N Thekkady and 2N Munnar
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Railway station/Airport transfers.
- Shikara ride, Tea plantation visit, Elephant ride.
- All transport costs ex-Cochin
- Full day safari to Gavi and back.
- Kathakali and Martial Art show.
- All safari permits.
Cochin Palace (3 star)
28/698 A, KP Vallon Road, Kadavanthra, Ernakulam - 682020, Kochi
Panoramic Sea Resort (3 star)
Near Kadalpalam, Beach Road - 688 012, Alleppey
Rangerwood Nature Castle (4 star)
Near Entrance Gate Lake Road, Kumily Thekkady Road, Kumily - 685536, Thekkady
Misty Mountain Resort (3 star)
Second Mile Junction, Pallivasal, NH 49 - 685565, Munnar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.