Kailashgiri is one of the most beautiful places to visit in Visakhapatnam. This hill top park is famous for a massive 40 ft. tall statue of Lord Shiva and Parvati. Kailashgiri offers a panoramic view of the sea. The Ramakrishna Mission Beach, popularly known as the RK Beach is one of the most popular beach parks in Visakhapatnam attracting a large number of visitors.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Driver Reward + 3.09% Govt Service Tax
- Transport by Non A.C. Vehicle as per itinerary
- All Road taxes, Toll taxes and Parking fee
- Driver Reward, 3.09% Govt Service Tax
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Visakhapatnam
Things to see and do
Rushikonda Beach is dotted with golden sand and the tidy waves of Bay of Bengal. Possessing a vast stretch of water, it is an ideal beach for indulging in various water sports...
Simhadri or Simhachalam is a Hindu temple located in the Visakhapatam City, suburb of Simhachalam in Andhra Pradesh, South India. It is dedicated to the incarnation (avatar) ...
Thotlakonda Buddhist Complex Lies about 15 km from Visakhapatnam city on the way to Bheemili town on a hill about 128 mts. Above Mean Sea Level overlooking the sea...
Day 02 : Visakhapatnam Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Borra Caves, also called Borra Guhalu in Telugu language 'Borra' means something that has bored into the ground and 'guhalu' means caves, are located on the East Coast of ...
The Tribal Museum in Araku is also set to get a facelift with several add-on facilities. Offering a fleeting glimpse of the rich tribal traditions of the Eastern Ghats, the ...
Day 03 : Departure
Standard Double Room
Platinum Club Room
Hotel Daspalla (4 star)
28/2/48 SuryaBagh, Visakhapatnam (Vizag) 530020, Visakhapatnam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.