Lying in the Bay of Bengal in a picturesque setting, Port Blair is the largest city and the capital of the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India. The city gets its name from Lieutenant Archibald Blair, who is said to have established a colony at its site in the year 1789. Exotic and peaceful, Be it families, couples, honeymooners or adventure-sports enthusiasts, Port Blair has something for everybody. Andaman and Nicobar Islands offers tourists a fulfilling holiday experience
Visit Andaman From October Onwards2N Port Blair , 2N Havelock-Island and 1N Port Blair
Last Booked 11 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||2 night(s)||
Hotel Guru International Andaman
|Port Blair||1 night(s)||
- Samudrika Museum, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries Museum, Cellular Jail, Sound and Light Show
- Airport Pick Up by exclusive Ac /Non AC Vehicle
- Intercity transfer
- Drop at Airport by exclusive AC/Non AC Vehicle
- Samudrika museum, Anthropological museum, Fisheries museum, Cellular jail, Sound and light show
- Intercity transfer
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Guru International Andaman (3 star)
Opp.CE'S Office ,APWD, Port blair -744101,Andaman and nicobar islands, india, Port Blair
Hotel Kingdom (3 star)
Govind Nagar, South Andaman Havelock Andaman & Nicobar 744211 India, Havelock-Island
Phoenix Bay, Port Blair, Andaman Nicobar - 744 101, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.