Leh is one of the popular destinations, which offers everything from adventure tourism to spiritual healing. It is not just scenic natural beauty of Nubra which attracts tourists. The Sham valley is sparsely populated with nomadic people and permanent inhabitants and it’s a treat to know and learn about their culture and way of life. Pangong Lake is also known by the name of Hollow Lake and appears as a clear symbol of nature craftsmanship.
Waves of Ladakh Deluxe Package3N Leh , 1N Sham Valley and 1N Pangong
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Sham Valley||1 night(s)||
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-Ac Vehicle
- Assistance upon arrival at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport,
- Traditional welcome in the Hotel with Welcome Drink
- Wild Life fees & Red Cross fee
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Mandala (3 star)
Fort Road - 194101, Leh
Sham valley, Tingmosgang 1194101, India, Sham Valley
Camp Whispering Waves
Pangong Lake, Spangmik - 194101, Pangong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.