South India really has a distinct culture that sets it apart from the rest of the country. Not only that, each state in south India has managed to retain its own distinct identity. Intricate temple architecture, historical ruins, palm fringed canals, hills, and beach will provide you with a varied and interesting trip to south India. Don't miss these five must see south India tourist places.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Viceroy Comforts
Hotel Mint Flower
- Non Ac Rooms at Wayanad
- Ac Indica for all transfers
- Kms is calculating from garage to garage only
- Toll and parking charges
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Including all applicable tax
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bangalore Later Proceed To Mysore
Day 2: Mysore Sightseeing
Day 3: Mysore To Wayanad
Travel from Mysore to Wayanad
Day 4: Wayanad Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Sentinel Rock falls in Wayanad district, popularly known as Soochipara waterfall has got the plunge and the spray to cool the ambience. Located near Kalpetta in Wayanad, this ...
Day 5: Wayanad To Bangalore For Departure
The Viceroy Comforts (3 star)
No.770/5 F-25, Ramanuja Road, Annex Rajendra Kalamandhira - 570004, Mysore
Hotel Mint Flower (3 star)
Kozhikode-Mysore-Kollegal Highway, Chungam, Sultan Bathery - 673592, Wayanad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.