Wayanad is derived from Malayalam word Wayal Nadu meaning land of paddy fields. Its district headquarters is Kalpetta. Wayanad offers the climate of a hill station and scenery of undulating hills and dales. It is famous for its tea, coffee, cardamom, rubber and pepper plantations.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Great Jubilee
- Return Transfer from Bangalore Airport.
- Base category rooms are allotted for the stay, any requirement / availability of higher category of room would incur extra cost.
- All transfers and sightseeing by As per the category & (As per the itinerary) not for disposal.
- All toll, tax, parking, driver Bata & fuel cost. All Taxes.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Bangalore - Wayanad (280 Kms - 07 Hrs)
Day 02: Wayanad
Things to see and do
Pookode Lake is a scenic freshwater lake in the Wayanad district in Kerala, South India. Pookode is a natural fresh water lake nestling amid evergreen forests and mountain ...
Meenmutty falls is the second largest in Kerala and still retains its natural beauty. Now let's see the name reason for Meenmutty fall. In Malayalam, the mother tongue of ...
Soochipara waterfalls are also known as Sentinal Rock waterfalls. This is a wonderful three tired waterfalls in Vellarimala, Wayanad district. This tourist place is surrounded...
Banasura Sagar Dam which is reckoned as the largest earth dam in India & the second largest of its kind in Asia. The dam is made up of massive stacks of stones & boulders. ...
Day 03: Wayanad - Bangalore (280 Kms - 07 Hrs)
Comfort Non A/c Room
Hotel Great Jubilee (3 star)
P.O Box 123, Main Road Sulthan Bathery Wayanad, Kerala, 673 592, Wayanad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.