Ooty is one of the popular hill stations that is nestled alluringly atop the Nilgiri Hills in the state of Tamil Nadu. Its vicinity offers you with the sprawling lush green valley. Our holiday packages in Ooty allow you to acquaint the natural hues. The vast tea orchards and rose garden are the major tourist attractions in Ooty. The Thread Garden that showcases some of the most exquisite collection of artificial flowers and plants is also one of the prominent places to visit in Ooty.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Ponmari Residency
- All applicable taxes
- All transfers by private cab
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Driver allowance, toll, permit and all parking charges
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Bangalore To Ooty
Things to see and do
Day 2: Coonoor Day Excursion
Things to see and do
Factory Ooty is a popular hill station resort in India filled with abundant natural beauty as well as its massive tea plantations and estate gardens. Ooty is known as the tea...
A garden is a planned space, usually outdoors, set aside for the display, cultivation, and enjoyment of plants and other forms of nature. The garden can incorporate both ...
Day 3: Ooty To Bangalore Airport Drop
Hotel Ponmari Residency (3 star)
No 26D, Kotagiri Road, Charring Cross - 643001, Ooty
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.