Drive to the verdant never ending plantations of Coorg. Relax and unwind yourself in the lap of nature.Coorg, is one of the most frequented weekend hotspots in Karnataka. This anglicized name -Coorg- came into existence after the East India Company took over Kodagu in 1834. Madikeri being the district capital and the main town is located at an altitude of 1067 meters above sea level. Often referred to as the Scotland of the East, Coorg is famous for its coffee plantations and Pork Pandi Curry.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing Tour
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Siddhi Aloha (3 star)
Siddhi Estate 5 Kms from Madikeri on Madikeri-Virajpet Road, Kaggodlu, Madikeri 571201 India, Coorg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.