Drive to the verdant never ending plantations of Coorg. Relax and unwind yourself in the lap of nature.Coorg, is one of the most frequented weekend hotspots in Karnataka. This anglicized name -Coorg- came into existence after the East India Company took over Kodagu in 1834. Madikeri being the district capital and the main town is located at an altitude of 1067 meters above sea level. Often referred to as the Scotland of the East, Coorg is famous for its coffee plantations and Pork Pandi Curry.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bangalore - AC Indica
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- As per the itinerary
Alpen Glow Home Stay (3 star)
B.G.Anantha Shayana, Editor Shakthi, Chirntana’, Convent Junction, Madikeri - 571201, Kodagu District, Karnataka, India., Coorg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.