Drive to the verdant never ending plantations of Coorg. Relax and unwind yourself in the lap of nature.Coorg, is one of the most frequented weekend hotspots in Karnataka. This anglicized name -Coorg- came into existence after the East India Company took over Kodagu in 1834. Madikeri being the district capital and the main town is located at an altitude of 1067 meters above sea level. Often referred to as the Scotland of the East, Coorg is famous for its coffee plantations and Pork Pandi Curry.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Alpen Glow Home Stay
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- As per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Bangalore Coorg
- Bangalore Coorg
- Start from Bangalore early morning. En route visit the Buddhist settlement at Bylekuppe. Check in at your homestay
- If time permits, in the evening visit Kaveri
- Nisargadhama, a small island created by the split of
- the Kari River. There is an Ecological Park, a deer
- Park, a small snack house and even facilities for
- boating. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Coorg Sightseeing
- After breakfast take a sightseeing tour of Madikeri and
- visit Omkareshwara Temple. This temple is an
- amazing mix of Catholic, Gothic and Islamic
- architecture. Drive to Abbi Falls, which is about 7 kms
- from Madikeri. Culminate your trip with a visit to
- Raja's Seat at Mercara. This is a garden of seasonal
- flowers and was the favorite of the Kings of Kodagu.
- If time permits watch a breath taking sunset. Late
- evening return to the homestay. Overnight at the homestay
Day 3: Coorg Bangalore
- After early breakfast check out of the homestay at
- about 11 am. Reach Nagarhole Wildlife Sanctuary at
- about 1 pm.. The guided Government Safari is at
- about 3 pm. Thereafter proceed to Bangalore.
Alpen Glow Home Stay (3 star)
B.G.Anantha Shayana, Editor Shakthi, Chirntana’, Convent Junction, Madikeri - 571201, Kodagu District, Karnataka, India., Coorg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.